Ronney And Mahealani

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight










What a wonderful evening. My hubby took me out on our very own twilight outing! I got off at work at about quarter to 6 on opening night of Twilight. Both of us read the book and was more then excited to see the movie. Especially me..I am more of a picture book then a book with no pictures! Ronney and I went to our favorite restaurant.."RED LOBSTER" and spent more then we should have but the food there is SOOOO GOOD that we feel its worth every penny! Ronney got steak and lobster, and I got the Lobster, scallops and shrimp platter. Oh man....So much food....but soo good!! Anywho...Our waiter recognized us from previous visits there and treated us with his utmost care! He was wonferful! Thanks Regino! After such a perfect dinner..we headed to the theater to wait for 2 hours. We thought ther would be a line...so we went early! Getting to the theater..the parking lot was packed tight!!! But....someone must like us..cause we got a spot right in front! Talk about Luck!!We got there just in time. The line had started but we were only about 15 people behind. People just crowded in right after us!! good timing!! When they started letting people in....our group went first! Ronney and I got PERFECT seats!!! Perfect view, perfect sound...perfect everything!!! The Movie was awesome! One of the best ones Ive seen!!! I cant wait for the 2nd one to come out. Im right in the middle of the 2nd book..ronney keeps encourging me to read...and I am. Remember, I do better with pictures, he is better with no pictures! Boooo! GO SEE IT!! You need to!!

4 comments:

HaYn Mama said...

OMG! I have to see that movie soon. I read the whole series. If you like borrow the rest let me know. It's so good! I'm not a romance novel kind of reader but I love this series to pieces!

Lawther family said...

Hey you have a blog!! I am better at my blog than I am at my facebook... and I suck at the blog so thats saying something!
I didn't like the books so I am not sure if I would like the movie either...
btw... I tagged you!!! Go to my blog to get the rules, have fun!!! :)

addiepat said...

oh my gosh i want to see this so bad you do not even know!!!!!! oh my goodness!!i cant wait to see it

Michelle said...

Hi!
We had your number, but we lost it, and we want to give you a call! Shoot us an email at klawther at gmail dot com :)