Ronney And Mahealani

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Kung Fu Panda!













The other night my cousin Piko and his cute family came over, along with my mom and sister! It was family night so we had dinner and watched KUNG FU PANDA! my mom and Hana came a little earlier..so my mom had some grandma time with our puppies. Aulii loves to sit on grandma and lick her face! I scares me sometime, because my mom gets watery eyes and sneezes if she gets too much of aulii and lohe... but mom cant help to love the dogs back! Piko and Kanoe came at about 6:30 and we popped the movie in! I had never seen the movie before, but Nalu
, Bubba and Keiko sure seen it!! Probably about a million times! Nalu and Bubba could reciet the movie...WORD FOR WORD!! Piko and Kanoe kept telling the boys to stop ruining it for us that had never seen it! It was okay though....I tought it was so funny that they knew that movie so well. Mom got to hold baby Lynea (Piko and Kanoe's newest addition) for the whole movie. My mom is kind of a baby hog! Keiko just kinda hung out and ate everyone bread and drinking EVERYBODYs water bottles (gross...backwash!) but she is so dang cute....how can you be mad at her! Anyways.....The movie was fun and having family over is always a good time! Piko and kanoes kids are hilarious...and kanoe makes the BEST brownies ever! She made it with the Garadellie (i dont know how fo spell em) Chocolate and nuts! Oh my gosh....Soooo ONO! (So good) Piko was the 1st one to dig into it! I caught him sneaking the 1st piece. Easy Piko..Easy on the brownies Bra!!! To piko and kanoe...Thanks for coming over. Was good fun!!!

1 comment:

HaYn Mama said...

Thanks for having us over. We gotta do that more often.

Ew that is so gross that Keiko was drinking everyone's water... her daddy must have taught her that.LOL

love you!