Ronney And Mahealani

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Trip to Smithfield





On December 9...it will be 2 years since we buried my dad. Today was the first time my mom felt well enough to go take a ride out to smithfield and visit my dad's grave site. My brother, his family, mahana, mom and us all went. Ronney and I felt that it was such a nice day that we'd take our chirstmas pictures. On our way out we stopped at Walmart to pick up some lunch. Beacuse my moms legs are still sore she rode the motorized wheelchairs. Mahana and I dont like taking it back into the store...But Koa voluntered really quickly! He and my brother wanted to drive it back. Koa beat kalani to it!








We miss my dad very much. When we go to Smithfield, we always have cleaning stuff to clean the grave. My dad was very proud of his gravestone so we always make sure it looks nice. We brushed it down with a little broom and sprayed it down with cleaner and gave it a good wipping down. All while taking pictures and having some fun.



Aunty Hea and Aunty Hana Love to hang out with all the kids. They are growing so fast.











Ronney and I wanted to take the puppies with us...but my mom has allergies, so we didnt take them. We did take alot of pictures we just Ron and I. I like a few of them...Mahana took the pictures for us, and as a first time photographer..she did great. I can always count on my sis to help me. After coming home.. we were able to still catch some sunlight and took a few with the pups. They are hard to keep still when there are other dogs barking for their attention. Aunty Hana did her best. We were pretty tired from the long drive but still wanted to squeeze in some "Family Picture" time.Check out the slide show at the bottom of our page!

3 comments:

kanaboke said...

oh my goodness you guys were up here eh? I actually had Butter Mochi at my house yesterday..shucks! I still have to go see your Dad's beatiful headstone! Mahana took AWESOME photos fo' real!! I love the slideshow. I also love the page..you really "pimped" it out good...especially the picture in your header~it's a Beautiful Family Pic!

HaYn Mama said...

Oooh your pics turned out gorgeous! I love the ones with the whole Eddy fam bam! Shoot I never check my voice mail yet from when you called me at 8pm on Saturday. I had my phone right under my pillow... I must have been tired.

Looks like you guys had fun ... gotta love that Joe and Koa both wanted to ride the cart back into the store!

AddiePat said...

Wow tow years already! i cannot believe its been that long. He is such a wonderful guy its like i saw him yesterday! i hope you guys are doing okay we miss you a lot. I cant wait to see you guys again hope its soon. Oh yeah your nephew is 6 months advanced on almost all his development he is 21 pounds and 30 inches. Miss you guys love you. Give the babies kisses for us.
AddiePat